ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem
(aka ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced)
Complete multilayered protection with remote security management
safe users worldwide
countries & territories
global R&D centers
ESET PROTECT Entry On-Prem
Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise combined with automated security management. Provides:
Protection against targeted attacks
Protection against ransomware
Prevention of fileless attacks
License includes the following products:
ESET’s endpoint protection solutions leverage multilayered technologies in dynamic equilibrium to constantly balance performance, detection and false positives.
File Server Security
Provides advanced protection to all network file storage, general servers and multi-purpose servers. Ensures servers are stable and conflict-free. Limits restarts and maintenance windows to a minimum to guarantee business continuity.
Included endpoint products manageable via ESET PROTECT (ESET Security Management Center):
- ESET Endpoint Security for Windows
- ESET Endpoint Security for Mac
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Mac
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux
- ESET Endpoint Security for Android
- ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS
Included server security products manageable via ESET PROTECT (ESET Security Management Center):
ESET Server Security for Microsoft Windows Server
ESET Server Security for Linux
ESET Server Security VM extension for Microsoft Azure
Manage products via on-premise console
ESET PROTECT (ESET Security Management Center) is an easy to use management console. It provides real-time visibility for on-premise and off premise endpoints as well as full reporting for ESET solutions on all OSes. All these features are managed from one single pane of glass.
Complete network visibility
Full security management
Automated security management
Comply with data protection regulations with remotely manageable ESET Full Disk Encryption add-on
Outstanding results of ESET Endpoint Security solution in the recent Real-World Protection Test
ESET achieves highest score in SE Labs test in Q1 2020
ESET recognised for peak excellence in the category of usability in the AV Test annual test results
ESET achieved the highest final score in the latest VBSpam test
Explore our customized solutions
Please leave us your contact details so we can design a personalized offer to fit your requirements.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 20.04 LTS and 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 8 64-bit with supported desktop environment installed
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It’s easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
ESET was just what we were looking for – light processing power, reliable protection and cost scalable, yet easy to deploy and manage centrally.
As a leading vendor of IT security solutions, ESET is a source of relevant information for many leading publications around the world.
WeLiveSecurity publishes news, analyses and opinions from the world of IT security written by ESET experts.
Already a user?
ESET Business Account is a license management platform and entry point to ESET cloud services.